New Life Medical Addiction Services provides Cherry Hill, New Jersey and the surrounding suburbs with drug rehab, drug detox, alcohol rehab, drug counseling and other treatment options for those who have substance abuse problems involving opioids and alcohol. The team at New Life Medical Addiction Services is firmly committed to the approach that every person needs an individualized approach to their recovery. Each person who comes to our Marlton, NJ office is treated like the individual that they are.
Our highly trained and certified staff is here to listen to you and to create a program that is custom-tailored to your specific needs. We draw upon a range of professional perspectives including those from medicine, nursing, counseling, family therapy, social work and psychology to provide care within multidisciplinary team.
Our holistic outpatient approach to the treatment of these serious conditions is open to patients who are 18 or older who are suffering through substance abuse problems involving drugs or alcohol. Depression and anxiety are also very common with addiction and these co-occurring disorders are assessed and managed while in treatment with us. Clinical science has shown that addiction and mental health problems are highly treatable diseases just like high blood pressure and diabetes. Accordingly, our unique approach in providing integrated care is grounded in clinical research that is shown to improve treatment outcomes in alcohol abuse and drug abuse recovery:
New Life Offers the Following:
• Medically supervised withdrawal symptom management by Board Certified Physicians for alcohol and opiates
• Full psychiatric evaluations performed by a Board Certified Psychiatrist
• Medication Assisted Treatment involving Suboxone, Naltrexone and Sublocade for substance abuse
• Highly individualized therapy
• Group therapy and counseling
• Family therapy
• Introduction to 12 Step Programs
• Referrals to community partners in Cherry Hill and throughout South Jersey
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to assist in your recovery.