New Life Medical Addiction Services provides Medford NJ and the surrounding South New Jersey and nearby areas of Philadelphia, Pa and Delaware with alcohol rehabilitation, drug rehabilitation, drug detox, substance misuse counseling and other treatments for people who have problems or addictions to alcohol, opioids and prescription drugs. The highly trained team at New Life Medical Addiction Services, located in Marlton, NJ, believes that all of its patients need a custom approach to their recovery. Each patient who comes to our state-of-the-art treatment center is treated like the individual that they are.
Our highly trained and certified staff is here to listen to you and to create a course of treatment that is tailored to your specific needs. We draw upon a range of professional perspectives including those from medicine, nursing, counseling, social work and psychology to provide care within multidisciplinary team.
Our holistic outpatient approach to the treatment of these serious conditions is open to patients who are 18 or older who are suffering through addiction to drugs or alcohol. Depression and anxiety are also very common with addiction and these co-occurring disorders are assessed and managed while in treatment with us. Clinical research has shown that addiction and mental health problems are highly treatable diseases just like high blood pressure and diabetes. Accordingly, our unique approach in providing integrated care is grounded in clinical research that is shown to improve treatment outcomes in alcohol abuse and drug abuse recovery:
New Life Medical Addiction Services Offers:
- Medically supervised withdrawal symptom management by Board Certified Physicians for alcohol and opiates
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Substance Abuse Education and Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management
- Mental Health Services & Co-Occurring Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Medical Care* (Medically Monitored Withdrawal Management program only)
- Community Referrals
- Aftercare Planning
- Relapse Prevention
- Referrals to community partners in Drug Detox Medford NJ and throughout South Jersey
New Life Offers a Full Range of Counseling Services Including:
- Individualized counseling, which focus on the life problems and stresses which could have been the trigger for their substance abuse in the first place. It can also include goal setting, talking about setbacks, and celebrating the progress a patient has made in the path to recovery.
- Family counseling, which includes partners or spouses and other family members who are close to the patient and who are impacted by the person’s substance abuse issues. Family counseling can be a critical step in the healing process when bad or disruptive behavior has damaged family relationships.
- Group counseling is also important to the New Life process. Group counseling gives our patients a chance to learn about the difficulties and challenges that others are having with their addictions and the ways they are dealing with those situations.
- Peer coaching where staff members who have had their own problems with alcoholism and alcohol abuse can provide insight through their own experiences.
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to assist in your recovery.